Updated: Oct 8
1) What are your plans after high school?
"After high school, I plan to attend a 4 year university and major in Biology."
2) What is your dream job?
"My dream job is something in the medical field like an anesthesiologist or a pediatrician. I hope to open up my own practice one day. If that doesn’t work out you can catch me at our local Giant."
3) What do you know now that you wish you knew in 9th grade?
"High school is temporary! In the moment it may seem like that bad grade on a test is the end of the world but take it easy. Take school seriously but don’t be so hard on yourself."
4) Besides yourself, who do you want to win homecoming queen and why?
"I think Sophie would make a great homecoming queen because she has the most school spirit of anyone I know, and she is a great friend!"
5) What would you sing at Karaoke night?
"Dancing queen goes hard"
6) If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
"I would love to live in Charlotte, North Carolina. I love Charlotte because It has the perfect mix of city and suburban life. If I don’t move to Charlotte, then I would live at my grandma’s house, because she always makes the best food."
7) Are you usually early or late?
"Umm personally… let me just put it this way, a wise person once said “they say good things come to those who wait. So imma be bout an hour late” "
8) Who is your biggest role model and why?
"My biggest role model is my mom. She is an amazing woman an she inspires me to pursue my dreams and make a positive impact on the lives of others."
9) If you could have a super power what would it be?
"Time travel so that I could go back in time and help Terry put it in reverse."
10) Who in the school has made the biggest impacted on your life and how?
"Ms. Alyn has made the biggest impact on my life as she has supported me all four years and has guided me throughout high school."