Updated: Oct 8
1) What are your plans after high school?
"Attend a four-year college and major in fashion merchandising."
2) What is your dream job?
"Full time model in New York City while visiting the most beautiful places in the world."
3) What do you know now that you wish you knew in 9th grade?
"Your mental health is very important. Make sure you spend time doing things that make you happy."
4) Besides yourself, who do you want to win homecoming queen and why?
"Maggie Jones because she is the most kind and thoughtful person. Her sweet personality inspires me so much."
5) What would you sing at Karaoke night?
“Truth Hurts” by Lizzo
6) If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
"I would live in New York City. I love the upbeat energy and bright city lights."
7) Are you usually early or late?
"As much as I want to say early, I am defiantly always fashionably late."
8) Who is your biggest role model and why?
"My grandma is my biggest role model. She always sees the good in other people and brings out the best in them. Her heart is so pure."
9) If you could have a super power what would it be?
"My super power would be teleportation so I could travel the world."
10) Who in the school has made the biggest impacted on your life and how?
"Mrs. Dresch has made the biggest impact. Freshman year, she nominated my art work to be shown in an art magazine and the piece ended up getting selected. She gave me so much confidence and boosted my self-esteem."