Updated: Oct 8, 2020
1) What are your plans after high school?
"I plan on attending a 4-year college and majoring in either biology or zoology."
2) What is your dream job?
"My dream job is to be a Zoologist. I have always been very passionate about animals, especially wildlife."
3) What do you know now that you wish you knew in 9th grade?
"Be yourself, have fun, and be kind."
4) Besides yourself, who do you want to win homecoming queen and why?
"I want Natalie Laster to win Homecoming Queen because she is so kind and always has a smile on her face. She includes everyone and is extremely selfless."
5) What would you sing at Karaoke night?
"I would sing Dancing Queen by ABBA."
6) If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
"I would live in France because after taking two years of French I grew to love the language and the country."
7) Are you usually early or late?
"Right on time!"
8) Who is your biggest role model and why?
"My biggest role model is my dad. He works as a detective and speaks for those who cannot. He is very passionate about his work and dedicates all his time to helping people and making sure justice is served. I admire his integrity and perseverance."
9) If you could have a super power what would it be?
"My super power would be invisibility."
10) Who in the school has made the biggest impacted on your life and how?
"Mrs. Marzock has made the biggest impact on me during my time at the high school. I had her for math class and she was so positive everyday. I always looked forward to going to her class because you can really tell she loves what she does."