Updated: Oct 8, 2020
1) What are your plans after high school?
"I plan on serving an 18-month mission and also attending BYU to major in nursing."
2) What is your dream job?
"My dream job is to be a stay-at-home mommy."
3) What do you know now that you wish you knew in 9th grade?
"I wish that in 9th grade I knew that being assertive would help me succeed a lot more than letting people walk all over me. I wish I knew that confidence isn’t just being proud of who I am, but also being willing to make one bold step after the other towards something greater. I’m still working on it but I feel like freshman year would have been a lot easier had I known this then."
4) Besides yourself, who do you want to win homecoming queen and why?
"Avery Atkins because she’s a “dish” and one of “my favorite things!”
5) What would you sing at Karaoke night?
“Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” all the way!
6) If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
"If I could live anywhere it would probably be somewhere in Budapest, Hungary because it is so so beautiful, the food is delicious, and the people are incredibly nice!"
7) Are you usually early or late?
"A queen is never late…but yeah I’m usually late ;) "
8) Who is your biggest role model and why?
"My biggest role model would have to be Jesus Christ because He loved others perfectly and I aspire to love and serve others the way He did."
9) If you could have a super power what would it be?
"If I could have any superpower it would be elasticity like Elastigirl!"
10) Who in the school has made the biggest impact on your life and how?
"Even though she’s not currently in the HS, Mrs. Wawrzyniak was a constant and loving source of encouragement for me when I was in 9th and 10th grade, I really meant a lot how much she cared for her students and for me."